Working Parents Support
Just when you think you have it all figured out, along comes a pandemic. During this unprecedented season, UAGC is offering a new benefit to help you and your kiddos through the challenges of distance learning. We have partnered with TutorMe for free online tutoring.
Tutoring On-Demand Direct Link
As a full-time employee of UAGC, you or your dependents (age 5 – 26) can connect with a live tutor in under 30 seconds for over 300 subjects - 24 hours a day! TutorMe has a network of over 10,000 verified tutors who are ready to help with any question, no matter how big or small.
Receive one-on-one tutoring for:
- K-12, college, or grad school students up to age 26
- First 10 hours per employee/year are free
- Employee discounted rate of $30 per hour for additional tutoring
- Tutoring is available in 15 minute increments
How it Works:
How to Access TutorMe:
- You will receive an email from TutorMe containing your temporary login info
- Go to https://tutorme.com/
- Log in with your work email address and the temporary password
- Change your password
- Start tutoring!
Dog Ate My Mask Webinar Series Direct Link
The wonderful faculty within the Department of Education and Liberal Arts hosted a free webinar series called, The Dog Ate My Mask: Schooling & Parenting During a Pandemic that many found to be helpful.
- Watch recordings to these webinars: Dog Ate My Mask Channel
- Additional Resources: https://www.opensourcedresources4u.com/
Employee Assistance Program Direct Link
Whether it is a child with special needs or schooling from home, Cigna has resources for all education and developmental stages. Click here to learn how Cigna is helping to support you with parenting and working at home:
- Parent Coaching
- Childcare Referrals
- Financial Services
- Managing Stress
- Working from Home
Call Cigna at 1.877.622.4327 to speak with a specialist about your specific needs. Learn ideas such as, setting up “care pods” or a “micro school” within your neighborhood.