2022-2023 Open Enrollment
It’s that time of year again. Open Enrollment will be held between May 9th – May 27th. Open enrollment is your opportunity to make changes to your benefit elections for the July 1, 2022 – June 30, 2023 plan year.
2022-2023 Plan Highlights Direct Link
Below is a summary of upcoming changes to your benefits for the 2022-2023 plan year.
- A new medical plan offering on top of our currently existing offering with a lower deductible and copays
- Minimal changes to the cost of your medical and dental plans
- Minor changes to the California HMO plan including Rx changes to match our other medical offerings
- Enhanced MetLife Legal plan offering with no change in cost to employees
- Increase in the FSA & HSA annual limits
- No increase to the vision premiums for the third year in a row
- If you do not wish to make changes or participate in a Flexible Spending Account, your current elections will roll over to the new plan year (with the exception of any flexible spending account elections).
1:1 Office Hours Direct Link
Schedule a 1:1 session with a benefits representative to get all your questions answered:
- Thursday, May 12th & 19th from 10AM – 2PM PT | 12PM – 4PM CT | Schedule my appointment
Learning videos Direct Link
Take a look at our educational videos that will cover programs such as EAP, Health Savings Account (HSA), Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Flexible Spending Account (FSA) and much more.
Don’t wait until May 9th. Start learning about your benefits today!